Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Knit 2, Wear 1

I've been quite busy the past week - there has been a big change in my life, which I won't go into now, but I promise I will elaborate on in another post soon!

But so you don't think I've completely forgotten about you all here are a couple of completed knitting projects.

The turtleneck jumper I based on Stephanie Japel's 'Cosy V-Neck Pullover'.  This used 2.5 balls of BWM Rustic in Damson on 6.5mm needles.

My own design.  This knit up in a week and I wore it today.  This used about 1.1 balls of BWM Rustic in Radiant on 6.5mm needles.  You may have noticed a theme of BWM Rustic?!  I like that it knits up on bigger needles and I also like the feel - a warm, and yes, rustic wool. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sass. I hadn't even thought of naming my design - but I guess I should! I'll give it some thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!! Again...do you take commissions? :-) Jan

    ReplyDelete